The Reverend Iris Carter
Becoming an ordained minister was, for Iris, an affirmation of her faith in a higher power and her personal acknowledgement to Creator that she is moving forward on her life's path. In January 2012, Iris was ordained by Light & Energy Workers Association (LEWA), a national, non-denominational spiritual organization. She currently serves as a LEWA Advisory Board Member.
As a clergywoman recognized in all 50 states, Iris:
- performs legal marriages.
- performs spiritual rituals such as blessings and eulogies, and delivers sermons.
- provide confidential guidance and consultation,
- is open and non-judgmental of the general human condition.
- honors all lifestyles and belief systems.